Sunday, July 27, 2008

Welcome to my craft blog!

I decided to start a blog. It will be used to discuss, rant and display my current craft projects. Since my knitting pictures are only available to those on Ravelry, I will post them here too for all you non-Ravelers.


For all of you who have yet to see my new "craft center", here it is! Finally, a place to sew. (Don't be too jealous of the pincushion in the picture below. Hand-sewn with a free-form Fimo clay button courtesy of my crafty Mom).
























2 comments:

Pragmaticsmom said...

Hi Liz,
I love this blogging stuff. Your pics are great!
Miss you,
Pragmaticsmom

Carrie said...

Hi Liz...
I am a crafter as well...I noticed that you haven't blogged in sometime, and I am wondering if I can, um 'borrow' the handle ADDcrafter? It's my Twitter and Ravelry username....? Thanks for any consideration!